Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Birthday Card for my Mom


Hello,

Today my Mom is celebrating her 70th birthday. I wanted to make a quick post to show you the card I made for her birthday. She loves flowers, so I used the floral image from the Because I Care stamp set. I posted another card using this same stamp set that you can see here. This is what the inside of the card looked like.


We just got home from my daughter's house. She invited my mom and dad over for supper, so we ate and then celebrated with cake and ice cream. The meal was delicious and we had a great time!

Supplies used to make this card: Crumb Cake card stock, Marina Mist card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Old Olive card stock, Because I Care stamp set, Vintage Vogue stamp set, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Scallop Edge Border punch, Ticket Corner punch, Marina Mist ink pad, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker and Dimensionals.

Let me know if you would like to try out Stampin' Up! products. I would love to share a project with you and your friends.


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment