Friday, October 21, 2011

Season's Greetings

Hello,

Sorry it has been almost 2 weeks since I have posted a project on my blog. This card that I posted today uses the Stitched Stockings stamp set & the coordinating punch. I LOVE that Stampin' Up! has stamp sets and punches that coordinate! It makes creating a project really easy!

Products used on this card:

Always Artichoke card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Naturals White card stock, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, Always Artichoke Classic Ink pad, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink pad, Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad, Stitched Stockings Stamp Set, Curly Cute stamp set, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine, Decorative Label punch, Stocking Builder punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Basic Pearls and Mini Jingle Bells.

You can find these great products in the Holiday Mini Catalog and in my on-line store. You can shop my on-line store 24 hrs a day by clicking here.

As always....if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I LOVE to teach and share Stampin' Up!

Don't forget.....When you join my team this month, you will get a FREE Big Shot, or $100 in product!! I would LOVE to have you join my team!! Just ask me how.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

2 comments:

  1. Love the layers behind the sentiment and the jingle bells were such a cute addition! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rustic look of this card! As always, great job!

    ReplyDelete