Saturday, October 8, 2011

An Offer to 'Die' For!




Hello,

In this video featuring Stampin' Up! CEO Shelli Gardner, she shares the AWESOME promotion that is going on now until the end of October. If you have been thinking of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, NOW is the time to join! Whether you want to be a Hobby Demonstrator or a Business Demonstrator, Stampin' Up! will welcome you to the family! I would LOVE to have you join my team! Click here to read more on the FREE Big Shot Offer. If you are ready to start an exciting business with Stampin' Up! then click here to join my team! (once you are on my SU website, click on Join The Fun tab and this page will walk you through the steps to joining.) I LOVE Stampin' Up! and I know you will too!

I just received a box of Stampin' Up! products yesterday, so watch my blog this week for some new projects.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment