Friday, August 5, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention pictures

Hello,

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Salt Lake City, UT. Here are three of my stampin' buddies that went to Convention. (Lisa, Sheila and Emily) I roomed with Lisa and Sheila and let me tell you....we had a blast! Lisa flew to Utah from Texas and this was the first time we met her. She kept all of us entertained the entire trip! My upline Tiffany Bauer was also there with us and she was our photographer. She actually took over 1600 pictures during our trip and she has shared a link for us to view all of them. (Don't worry....I will have more pictures to share! LOL Even pictures of Tiffany :)



We stayed at the Hilton....walking distance to the Convention Center:


Look at the view from our window:


I took the next 3 pictures while on a bus trip to tour Stampin' Up! Home Office. These mountains were beautiful!




Well....I hope you enjoyed seeing my pictures. The weather was warm & beautiful while we were there & then you look and see these snow covered mountains. I loved it!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment