Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Scallop Purse Gift Card Holder


Hello,

Have you been enjoying this weather? I love the cooler evenings & cooler mornings! I know that this weather won't last long, being August, but I'm enjoying it while it is here! I got out last weekend and cleaned out my flower beds and trimmed some bushes that had grew a little wild. I have also been enjoying poison ivy from cleaning out the flower beds. (Not fun!)

I wanted to show you this cute Scallop Purse Gift Card Holder that I made to share at my upline's Hostess Appreciation Day. This little purse opens up and inside you can put a gift card, some chocolate, money, etc. These would be cute to give for a Birthday, Baby Shower, Wedding, Graduation, etc. They could be decorated for any occasion! You can view another Scallop Purse Gift Card Holder by clicking here. How would you like to make one of these? Contact me and I can show you how.




Products used:

Wisteria Wonder Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper
Scallop Circle #2 Die
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
5-Petal Flower Punch
Antique Brad
Neutrals Brads
uni-ball Signa Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment