Friday, June 4, 2010

Red, White and Blue


Hello,

Well, we made it through another week. I can't believe how fast the weeks fly by. My weekends even go faster. :(

The card I am sharing today is made using the July Fourth stamp set. This new stamp set is available May 1 - August 31. It has 7 images in this set. Just think of all the projects that you can make using this July Fourth set. I made this card to send out for the 4th of July. You could also use this set to make BBQ invitations or even use it on scrapbook pages. I love anything that is Americana, so I was really excited to see this set in the Summer Mini Catalog. If you would like to receive this catalog, just let me know and I will get one in the mail to you.

If you have any questions on how I put this card together, please feel free to ask me. I love sharing ideas with others!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Weekend!
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so pretty! Fourth of July is MY Christmas! It's that awesome!! I look forward to it all year!!!!!! Love this gorgeous card, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete