Monday, June 21, 2010



Hello,

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We had a really busy weekend. My grandson had a T-ball game Friday evening at Bloomfield. He received one of two game balls for doing so well. Saturday, we celebrated my granddaughter's 4th birthday at Mr. Gatti's. (It's amazing how fast the years fly by.) Then yesterday, my daughter that lives in Bloomfield had Father's Day at her house. We had a cookout and enjoyed the rest of the day just by relaxing and chatting with each other. All in all, we had a terrific weekend!

Today, I wanted to share another project using the Fancy Favor box die. I ran the die through my Big Shot and then added sticky strip to assemble the box. This was so easy to put together. Before assembling the box, I once again used the July Fourth stamp set. (I can't get enough of this set. I love it!) For the top portion of the box I used the Red, White & Blue Jumbo Wheel from Stampin' Up! I sponges around the edges of the box, then added Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon. If you have any questions about any of the product used on this box, please contact me at sraines1107@att.net. You can also go to my SU webpage to view any of these items by clicking on the link on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Great Day!
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment