Saturday, September 3, 2011

For Baby

Hello,

I promised to post this baby card that I recently made, so here it is:


I am really happy with the way this card turned out. I started off with Pool Party card stock as my card base. I then used Whisper White card stock and ran it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I used Pennant Parade stamp set to make the pennant banner and then punched this out using the coordinating Petite Pennants punch. The little duck is stamp with Easy Events stamp set and then I colored in the image using Pool Party & Daffodil Delight ink pads and the Aqua-Painter. I punched the duck image out using 1 3/4" Circle punch. Then I ran Pool Party card stock through the Big Shot using the Tasteful Trim Die. I added 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon and Brads. I then used White Baker's Twine to tie my banner together.

I LOVE Stampin' Up! punches and Dies! Stampin' Up! has made it easy for us to make great scrapbook layouts, cards or any paper craft projects by giving us coordinating color collections, stamp images and embellishments. I love how I can match my ribbon, buttons, brads, inks and card stock, designers series paper, etc. and my project will always match perfect.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment