Sunday, June 19, 2011

Olivia's Birthday Invitations


Hello,

I want to share some birthday invitations that I made for my Granddaughter's soon-to-be 5th birthday. Olivia's birthday is June 24th and my daughter asked me to make her invitations. I let Olivia look through my Stampin' Up! catalog and between her and her mommy, this is what we came up with. She wanted to have a Hannah Montana party, so as soon as she saw the Grunge Rock stamp set with the guitar they decided this would be it. Thank goodness, my daughter was happy with the end results.


This is the inside of the invitations:


Supplies used: Grunge Rock stamp set, Party This Way stamp set, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (so sorry, but this DSP is retired) Rich Razzleberry card stock, Melon Mambo card stock, Whisper White card stock, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Ink Pads, 1 3/8" circle punch and 5-Petal Flower punch. (Sorry that I teased you with a retired Designer Series Paper, but watch for the new DSP coming out in the NEW catalog July 1st. So many great designs to choose from!)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
Shelly

2 comments: